Cal Art and Engraving is a graphic arts service provider specializing in:
- Magnesium Photoengraving - For the foil stamping and embossing trades.
- Flexo Prepress - For the narrow web tag and label and wide web flexible packaging markets. Includes scanning, bar code generation, trapping, distortion, step and repeat, film output, digital color proofing, analog proofing, and photopolymer flexo printing plates.
- Film - Digital and traditional output.
- Proofs - Digital and blueline.
- Graphic Design - Package design, corporate identity, digital reproduction, and more.
We create very high quality graphics and plates, and are ready to assist you with all your graphic needs.
Cal Art has a working owner with tremendous experience in graphics, platemaking and photoengraving, plus excellent employees, some of whom have been with the company for over 20 years.
Cal Art has grown by merging with other small prepress shops.
Cal Art merged with Custom Photoengraving in 2000, and Digit Graphics in 2001.